AUXILIARY NURSING & MIDWIFERY (ANM)
The Institute conducts two years diploma in AuxiliaryNursing & Midwifery course (including 6 months of internship), recognized by Indian Nursing Council(INC), New Delhi and affiliated to U.P State Medical Faculty, Lucknow.
The objectives :-
- To provide a comprehensive system of education to impart thorough knowledge of the course with adequate practice in the field to prepare students to be highly competent and confident nurses in providing preventive, promotive and rehabilitative services in the healthcare settings and in community.
- To maintain the highest standards of education in nursing through an innovative and practical approach to provide service to the society.
|Direct||Intermediate with 45% marks in any discipline.|
As per the norms of MJP Rohilkhand University, Bareilly
“It is our pleasure and honour to welcome you at Rajshree Nursing Institute Bareilly. I am delighted you have chosen our Institute for your education and to lay the foundation of your professional career.”
|Registration Fee||Tuition Fee||SecurityFee||University Fee||Total Fee|
*Fees are subject to change without notice. The fees at the time of admission is the actual fees payable. Disputes, if any, will be redressed under the University rules and regulations. Security is refundable after the completion of course.
Hostel Fee for Session
|Non A C Hostel||A C Hostel|
|OCCUPANCY||FEE (Rs)||FEE (Rs)|
Bus Fee for Session
*Fees are subject to change without notice. The fees at the time of admission is the actual fees payable. Disputes, if any, will be redressed under the University rules and regulations.
At RIMT, we believe it is important to provide equal opportunity for admission to all candidates who apply. For this we provide financial aid for categories of students.
CANARA SCHOLAR LOAN
The Canara Bank of India offers student loans to deserving/meritorious students of premier and reputed institutions recognized by the bank.
For more details, please visit RIMT admission section.
Documents required while submitting application forms for ANM Programs:
Applicants are required to attach following documents with the application form:
- Mark sheet of Class X and XII.
- Birth certificate or School leaving certificate
- ID proof (passport/ration card)
- Domicile certificate
Applicants are required to carry original documents along with the photocopies while submitting the application forms for verification. All documents should be attested by the gazetted officer or any other authorized officials. They should also carry 3 passport size photographs.